“Families” are a core strength of the hotel and children receive a personalized guest experience like no other hotel in London. The Royal Garden Hotel goes all out to make children feel at home, as an example, by welcoming them with a special backpack presented at check-in. Connecting rooms, spacious bathrooms, the choice of two restaurants and three bars, park views and attentive staff are all welcomed by parents traveling with young children.
The Royal Garden Hotel is adjacent to Kensington Gardens and beyond Hyde Park. The neighborhood, one of London’s most affluent, is great fun and very well connected. Neighbors include Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum, and much more. Kensington High Street also boasts a number of shopping favorites, including a Whole Foods Market.
Highlights of the Royal Garden Hotel include:
• Stylish, contemporary decor throughout the hotel’s 394 spacious rooms and suites
• The service of a proper 5 star hotel with an “unstuffy”, warm attitude
• The special “children’s backpack” presented at check-in filled with toys and treats
• The crispy duck served at the panoramic Min Jiang restaurant
• Children’s Afternoon Tea and make your own Ice Cream Sundae served at Park Terrace restaurant
• Strolls through the park, shopping and family friendly neighborhood restaurants in Kensington