A long list of “family activities” keep children of all ages and parents smiling. The world class K-Spa will cure any stress and the culinary team will keep all well-nourished serving everything from gourmet cuisine at the Byerley Turk Restaurant, to European food at Legends, along with Thai cuisine, light snacks and healthy treats across the estate. The 140 rooms and suites at The K Club are sumptuous, plush and feature antiques as well as lovely original oil paintings and artworks.
Recently refurbished in 2017, the K Club now offers 20 connecting rooms and 3 family suites. For families seeking their own “home” The K Club offers Straffan House, a 10 bedroom mansion with private staffing including a butler, chef and chauffeur.
Highlights of The K Club include:
• Country Estate with its own art collection and activities including fly fishing, equestrian sports, archery, falconry, kayaking and much more
• Guaranteed connecting rooms at the time of booking for families
• A typical Irish Pub night at the local village (The K Club owns the pub)
• Two Championship Golf Courses, including the Ryder Cup course
• 550 acres of lush Irish countryside to explore by foot or on complimentary bikes
• Perfect base to explore the Irish National Stud and Ireland’s Ancient East - including Newgrange, Rock of Cashel, and both Powerscourt and Glendalough in the nearby Wicklow Mountains